The Event Regulations are valid on 8-9 July 2017 while the mass event ‘’The Event’’ on the object of Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw, by Silesian Avenue 1.
The Statue has been drawn up under the Act of 20 March 2009 about security of mass events (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 611)
The Organizer: GO HARD Ltd. LLP, Wandy Street 24/1, Wroclaw
1. General terms and conditions of the Event:
- Right to admission to the Event area have people who are not under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other intoxicants. Entry is paid and ticketed. Entrance is authorized by an electronic ticket, a titular ticket purchased in the Organizer’s official shop or a ticket purchased at the box office on the day of the Event. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event without prior notice and giving reasons.
- The Organizer will not be obliged to compensate or reparation against participants of the Event, which of independent causes of the Organizer has been cancelled or was held only in part.
- The Organizer reserves the right in conjunction with all other resolutions and directives which will be shown on the premises on the following:
- Refuse access to people in cases justified by security considerations and when the maximum anticipated turnout is reached.
- In justified cases of security, require the viewer to leave the Event area and take appropriate steps to order has been made. This applies in particular to situations in which the participant of the Event disturbs the public order, behaves aggressively or inconsistently with these Statue.
- Make a change of date, place or significant change in the program of the Event for unforeseen or unavoidable reasons, independent of the Organizer.
- Refuse entry into the Event area to people who have been found firearms, explosives, pyrotechnic articles, firefighting materials, alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances, beverages in glass, plastic, cardboard and metal containers, people wearing metal-tipped shoes, and any other items that may pose a threat.
- Refuse entry to the Event without giving a reason.
- Places not intended for the public are: track for riders, service area for vehicles, catering facilities, stage facilities, utility rooms, paddock for participants, which were awarded with metal barriers, cordons, tapes, etc.
- Who does not execute the order issued, based on the law, security services or the information services, is subject to a penalty of restricted liability or a fine of not less than PLN 2000.00.
- Anyone who during a mass event stays in a place not intended for the public, is subject to a penalty of restricted liability or a fine not lower than PLN 2000.00.
- Any person who fails to perform the order issues by the Police or the Military Gendarmerie at the place and during the mass event, is subject to a penalty of restricted liability or a fine of not less than PLN 2000.00.
- Whoever brings or holds a weapon at mass events, within the meaning of the Act of 21 May 1999 about arms and ammunition (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 52, item 525, as amended), pyrotechnic articles, firefighting materials or other dangerous objects or explosives, is subject to a fine not less than 180 daily rates, penalty of restricted liability or deprivation of liberty from 3 months to 5 years.
- Whoever during a mass event, throws an object that may pose a threat to the life, health or safety of people staying in the premises or in the facility where a mass event is taking place, or otherwise dangerous, is subject to a fine not less than 120 daily rates, a penalty of restricted liability or prison sentence up to 2 years.
- Whoever, at the time and the place of a mass event, violates the bodily integrity of a member of the stewards or an information service, is subject to a fine of not less than 120 daily rates, a penalty of restricted liability or prison sentence up to 2 years.
- During the Event, viewers may be exposed to continuous sound pressure levels that may cause hearing loss.
- The Organizer maintains the course of the Event for documentation and promotion purposes or advertising of event and events in the future years, the Organizer and sponsors. The image of people staying in the Event can be fixed and then distributed for documentation, reporting, advertising and promotional purposes.
- Official gadgets will be sold exclusively at the Event area.
- The Organizer prohibits the sale or distribution of advertising elements without the Organizer’s written consent.
- During the Event, it is forbidden to:
- Enter animals, bicycles, scooters and any multi-track vehicles into the Event. The Organizer do not provide organized parking for these vehicles.
- Hang banners and boards without the Organizers’ consent and raising vulgar or abusive cries or violating good manners. It is also forbidden to bring in and release flags and banners violating the image and good of the sponsors and the Event itself.
- The Organizer bans to bring large items, except for baby carriage and wheelchairs.
- The Organizer on the premises of the mass event prohibits selling, serving and consuming alcoholic beverages to minors.
- The Organizer is not responsible for lost things.